Private BlockchainsThe revolutionary technology of the future.
What Are Private Blockchains ?
“No more forging records, stealing data, manipulating orders”
A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter. Businesses who set up a private blockchain, will generally set up a permissioned network. This places restrictions on who is allowed to participate in the network, and only in certain transactions. Participants need to obtain an invitation or permission to join. The access control mechanism could vary: existing participants could decide future entrants; a regulatory authority could issue licenses for participation; or a consortium could make the decisions instead. Once an entity has joined the network, it will play a role in maintaining the blockchain in a decentralized manner.
Advantages of Private Blockchains
- Private Blockchains are decentralized peer-to-peer networks
- Participation in the network is allowed to only members
- Membership is totally controlled by the central consortium
- Fundamentally you will know with whom you are working with
- Execution of the protocol requires invitation
- Maintenance of the ledger needs validation
- Transactions are quick and highly confidential
- Transactions are operated by the controlling organization
- Strength varies according to the use
- Increased stability and scalability
- They are permissioned
- Transactions are censorable
How Can Our team Help You in Getting Your Private Blockchain?
- Build and connect to a Private Blockchain
- Customize the Blockchain parameters
- Customize the runtime parameters
- Create multiple key values
- Create Identity databases on your Blocks
- Track and verify at all network level
- Dynamically control all transactions
- Dynamically control assets
- Take full control of every aspect of your business
The product development process is articulated and broken down in many different ways, many of which often include the following phases/stages:
Defined Requirements Specification
Set of activities employed before the more formal and well-defined requirements specification is completed.
Requirements speak to what the product should do or have, at varying degrees of specificity, in order to meet the perceived market or business need.
High-level and Detailed-level Design
Product design is the development of both the high-level and detailed-level design of the product: which turns in wireframing the requirements into a particular product (UI&UX).
Composing the 2 parts of the Apps or web, the engineering design process, and the aesthetic aspects of design.
Product implementation with Agile
It refers to stages of detailed engineering development and design (Agile Development Process), as well as test process that may be used to validate that the prototype actually meets all design specifications that were established.
Testing to get the Product Ready
During product development, companies need to determine their product's readiness for release. This process takes place after you have spent time learning your market's problems, building a solution and testing the product, it's time to determine whether that product is ready for release.
Cloudgenietech is a global consulting company offering solutions, ready to analyze and work on your requirements and help you familiarize with the possibilities of Blockchain technology to meet your business specifications. Our skilful expertise in Blockchain development will introduce you to the technology